Summer has officially arrived!
The farmers markets are booming with exciting veggies and colors that make us want to get in the kitchen and cook more!
But HELLOOOO I have a life?! Between all of the BBQ's, dinner parties, nights out and not to mention my regular day-to-day. How the !@#$ am I meant to prepare meals for myself and my family?! I know how you feel... but it is possible and I am LIVING PROOF.
I prepare 90% of my meals for myself and have for the past five years. This is all while being a premed student with a rigorous course load AND working AND volunteering and then transitioning to working full time in clinical research with early morning meetings and long days on my feet.
While the things I was doing professionally in my life have dramatically changed, I did not compromise what I was putting in my body because I knew that like good fuel, good food would help me power through my days.
If you feel overwhelmed about wanting to cook for the week, not knowing what to make, or how to plan your meals in advance, I have something for you...
Introducing: Nonna Gaby's Summer Meal Plan
Your guide to quick and easy meals that will have you feeling inspired to prep in your kitchen!
I know that I always feel great when I am cooking for myself and I am sure that you do too. I created the Summer Meal Plan for so many reasons: for my friends and co-workers who would stare enviously at my color filled packed lunch containers, for those busy parents that feel like they don't have enough time to do it all and especially, and most importantly, for YOU!
Once you get cooking with me in the Summer Meal Plan, you'll see that meal prep and planning doesn't have to be a long big thing... I often spend 10-15 minutes on meals and have leftovers for lunch the next day. In Nonna Gaby's Summer Meal Plan I will teach you my tried and true tricks and recipes that are super simple and delicious.
You will learn how to cook efficiently, and as a result you'll be eating more healthy, whole foods (because YOU will be making it) and ultimately you will feel great! And let's be real, we don't have time to be feeling less than great over summer because there are just so many amazing things to do!! These recipes are foolproof (I am a huge fool and I created them) so even if you make a mistake or adjustment, they will still taste great!
What is Nonna Gaby's Summer Meal Plan?
The Summer Meal Plan is a 4-week meal plan with super-easy and healthy recipes and accompanying printable shopping lists, so you can cook under 3 hours a week, and eat gorgeous, healthy real food at every meal.
How Does It Work?
1. Sign up here.
2. Once you sign up, you will be prompted to download the meal plan. In it you will receive a list of Nonna Gaby's Pantry Staples, the shopping lists for all four weeks, recipes for all four weeks and a welcome guide with a schedule and meal ideas. Nonna Gaby's Summer Meal Plan is super flexible, so you can adjust based on your schedule and your family size.
3. You can pick which week you want to start on and how you want to put the different recipes together.
4. Repeat for 4 weeks total and maybe even do some mix and matching for the remaining weeks of summer! New, simple, quick recipes learned, ready to add to your repitoire.
What Is Included?
1. 30 new, simple, real food recipes for packed lunches, simple week night dinners, ideas for friend and family nights and more!
2. Printable shopping lists
3. Weekly mix and match meal schedule with ideas on how to easily put it all together
4. Nonna Gaby's "Pantry Staples"
5. 4 Bonus Summer Breakfast Recipes
6. Nonna's Guide to interactive friends and family cooking nights
7. Private Facebook Group to connect with the other meal preppers, ask me your questions throughout the summer, plus I'll be doing weekly Facebook Live cooking videos in our group!
Grab your spot right now!
Can’t wait to cook with you this summer!
Nonna Gaby's Summer Meal Plan Full Recipe List Sneak Peek:
Greek Salad with Oregano Vinaigrette
Fennel and Radish Salad
Crispy Baked Cauliflower
Herb Roasted Chicken
Sweet and Spiced Fries
Vegan Kale Caesar Salad
Blistered Tomato Salad
Simple Sesame Soba
Sesame Crusted Tuna or Tofu
Red Cabbage Slaw
Tex Mex Quinoa Salad
Baked Salmon with Lemon and Garlic
Herb Loaded Burgers
Black Beans Just Right
Sizzling Stir Fry
Chop Chop Salad
Zoodles with Tomato and Pesto
Jazzed Up Rice
Simple Tuna Salad
Light and Bright Schnitzel (chicken or eggplant)
*most recipes are gluten-free, and easy to modify for dairy-free options too!
Sign up today & get instant access to the entire Summer Meal Plan, recipes + shopping list!
DM me on instagram @thenonnagaby or shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org